Drugstore Clean Curly Hair Products – Curly Girl Method Approved Products
Looking for affordable drugstore clean curly hair products to start the curly girl method? Try these affordable curly girl method approved products to have healthy, defined ringlets or waves.
These drugstore clean curly girl products are curly girl method (CGM) approved and safe to use when you’re following the curly girl method. High end curly hair products are nice to have but you definitely don’t need to break the bank to get healthy, hydrated ringlets. All of these drugstore curly girl method approved products are under $15.
I’ll update this page often, so bookmark this page for easy reference on your drugstore run for your hair products.
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
How To Check If A Product Is Curly Girl Method Approved
Clean Curly Girl products which are also curly girl Method Approved will typically contain no:
- drying alcohols
- mineral oils
Many clean curly girl approved hair products will clearly state that they are silicones, paraben and sulfate free. However, to be sure, my favorite way to check if a product is clean and curly girl approved is by using a site like “Is it CG”. This site takes the guesswork out, especially if you’re now beginning the curly girl method.
Check this guide to read more about the Curly Girl Method
Drugstore Curly Girl Method Approved Products
To make it easy, these drugstore curly girl approved products can be purchased on Amazon by clicking on any of the products below.
You can also click on a category below to jump to each section if you’re looking for a specific type of product.
Affordable Clean Curly Hair Products
- Clean Curly Hair Shampoos – CGM Approved Sulfate Free Shampoos
- CGM Approved Clean Curly Hair Conditioners
- Clean Curly Girl Method Approved Deep Conditioners
- Curly Girl Method Approved – Clean Leave In Conditioners For Curly Hair
- Clean Curly Hair Creams – CGM Approved curl Creams
- Affordable Clean Curly Girl Method Approved Gels
- CGM Approved Clean Curly Hair Mousse Products
Clean Curly Hair Shampoos – CGM Approved Sulfate Free Shampoos
CGM Approved Clean Curly Hair Conditioners
Clean Curly Girl Method Approved Deep Conditioners
For more curly girl deep conditioners, check this post.
Curly Girl Method Approved – Clean Leave In Conditioners For Curly Hair
Clean Curly Hair Creams – CGM Approved curl Creams
Affordable Clean Curly Girl Method Approved Gels
CGM Approved Clean Curly Hair Mousse Products
If you don’t closely follow the curly girl method, check out these Curly Girl Drugstore hair products, as well.
If you’re in Canada, check out this post for curly hair Product recommendations.
Before you go, check out these other curly girl posts:
- Best Curly Girl Accessories
- How To Deep Condition Curly Hair
- Best Curly Girl Deep Conditioners
- Sulfate Free Shampoos – Curly Girl Method Approved
- Best Curly Girl Approved Gels
- Signs of Moisture Overload & How To Fix It
- Protein Overload Signs & How To Fix It
- How To Fix Wet Frizz
- Easy Way To Refresh Curly & Wavy Hair
- How To Start The Curly Girl Method
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard Product Review
- Aussie Instant Freeze Gel – Curly Girl Approved Gel Review
- Curly Girl Product Review – Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream
- How To Grow Curly Hair Faster
- Curly Hair Styling Routine for 3A & 3B Curls
- Wavy Hair Styling Routine 2a 2b 2c curls
- Curly Hair Winter Routine
- How To Do A Messy Curly Bun In No Time
- Make Your Hair Curlier
- How To Sleep With Curly Hair Without Ruining Your Curls
- Best Drugstore Products 2021
- How To Tell If You Have Naturally Curly Hair – Take the free quiz
- Get Dyed Curly Hair At Home – No Damage
- Best Curly Hair Products for Kids
- Fun Curly Hair Quotes