Hairitage Curl Cream Review: Curly Girl Approved Product
This Hairitage Curl Creme review is perfect if you’ve been searching for a new product to add some extra moisture to your curly hair or wavy hair.
Hairitage Curl Creme is an excellent and affordable drugstore curly girl method approved curl cream.
You can easily buy this as Walmart or on Amazon.
Keep reading for my full review and results of this cgm curl cream.
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Is Hairitage Good For Curly Girl Method?
Yes, Hairitage Curl Creme is good for your hair as it is a great curly girl approved curl cream for the curly girl method. The formula is free from silicones, mineral oils, sulfates.
Hairitage Ahead Of The Curl! Curl Cream ingredients:
Water (Aqua/eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Behentrimonium chloride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl glycol, Cetrimonium chloride, Cetearet-20, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl macadamiate, Panthenol, Sorbic acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Aminomethyl propanol, Laurdimonium hydrocypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, Laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat starch, achillea millefolium flower extract, Cymbopogon schoenanthus leaf extract, Humulus Lupulus (hops) flower extract, Melissa officinalis extract, rosmarinus officnalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Butylene glycol
It’s a thick, moisturizing curl cream with decent slip. This means that easy to apply to your curls, making it ideal for styling your curls. It also creates a good gel cast so that your curly wash day results will last longer.
The first ingredient is water which means that the product is easily reactivated with water. This makes refresh days a breeze! – just add water, scrunch and finger coil any wonky curls and you’re all done.
How To Use Hairitage Curl Creme
Hairitage curl cream provides hold so you can use it as a one product wash and go.
However, for maximum definition and longer lasting results, you can add gel or mousse for extra hold. Just be sure that the chose curly girl gel pairs well with the curl cream. I used Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel for my wash and go.
Steps to use Hairitage Curl Cream:
- Clarify using sulfate free shampoo
- Condition & detangle
- Deep condition
- Apply leave in conditioner
- Apply Hairitage curl cream
- In small sections, style with your preferred curly girl brush
- Gently scrunch defined curls with a curly girl gel (optional)
- Air Dry or Diffuse
- Srunch out the crunch (SOTC)
Hairitage Results On Wavy Hair
Using Heritiage Curl Cream on 2b 2c wavy hair provided great wash day results. A little goes a long way for wavy hair and even though it’s a thick cream, it didn’t weigh down these waves. The results were soft, moisturized bouncy waves.
Hairitage Results On Curly Hair
My 3a/3b curly hair loves Hairitage Curl Creme. I love the thickness of this cream as well as the slip it provides. The texture of the cream was incredibly easy to apply to my curls and styling was very quick and easy.
I used Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel for extra hold and I’m glad I did. I don’t think my results would last nearly as long if I don’t layer with a curly girl gel. It was also so easy to refresh as it’s activated by water. I simply spritzed my curls with water in the morning and gently scrunched.
After diffusing, my curls felt incredibly soft and moisturized.
Where To Buy Hairitage Curl Cream
Hairitage Curl Creme is so accessible. You can buy it here on Amazon or at your local Walmart or beauty supply store.
Hairitage Ahead of the Curl, Curl cream is now one of my favorite drugstore curl creams. It’s so affordable and gives my thirsty curls much needed moisture.
If you have tried this affordable curly girl approved cream, I’d love to hear your thoughts – let me know below!
Before You Go, You Will Love These Other Posts For Curly Hair:
- Aussie Instant Freeze Gel – Curly Girl Approved Gel Review
- Eco Argan Oil Gel – Curly Girl Approved Protein Gel Review
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard Product Review
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Curly Girl Product Review – Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream
- Dippity Do Girls With Curls Gelee Review
- 3a 3b Curly Curly Girl Method Approved Products
- Drugstore Curly Girl Method Approved Products For Wavy & Curly Hair
- Best Drugstore Curly Hair Products
- Affordable Curly Girl Products For 2a 2b 2c Wavy Hair
- Sulfate Free (Low Poo) Shampoos – Curl Girl Method Approved
- Curly Girl Method Approved Conditioners For Hydration & Easy Detangling
- Curly Girl Method Deep Conditioners You Need To Try
- Best Leave In Conditioners For Curly Hair & Wavy Hair
- Best Curly Girl Approved Gels
- Safe Curly Hair Products for Kids
- Ingredients To Avoid For Curly Hair
- Best Curly Girl Accessories You Must Try
- Curly Girl Gift Guide – Get Something On This List For The Curly Girl In Your Life
Important Information To Care For Curls & Waves
- How To Take Care Of Curly & Wavy Hair
- Learn How To Deep Condition Curly Hair
- How To Squish To Condish Wavy & Curly Hair
- Find Out How Often Should You Use Leave In Conditioner
- Can You Put Leave In Conditioner On Dry Hair?
- Find Out What Happens If You Leave Conditioner In Your Hair
- What Is A Gel Cast & How To Scrunch Out The Crunch
- Signs of Moisture Overload & How To Fix It
- Protein Overload Signs & How To Fix It
- How To Fix Wet Frizz
- How To Start The Curly Girl Method
- This Is How To Tell If You Have Naturally Curly Hair – Take the free quiz
- Curly Hair Care Tips & Super Quick Wash Day, Refresh Day Routines For Moms
Dyeing Textured Hair At Home Without Damaging It
Wavy & Curly Hair Routines & hairstyles
- Curly Hair Styling Routine for 3A & 3B Curls
- Wavy Hair Styling Routine 2a 2b 2c Curls
- Curly Hair Winter Routine
- Easy Way To Refresh Curly & Wavy Hair
- How To Style Low Density, Fine Cury Hair
- The Best Way To Define Curls, Make Hair Curlier & Curls Tighter
- How To Grow Curly Hair Faster
- 3 Easy Ways To Sleep With Curly Hair Without Ruining Your Curls