Best Deep Conditioner For Curly Hair
Using the best curly girl approved deep conditioner while following the curly girl method is crucial to the health of your curls.
A good curly girl approved deep conditioner helps by increasing hydration, improving the elasticity of your curls, tames frizz, repairs damaged hair and defines curls and waves more.
The best curly girl method approved deep conditioners will contain no:
Click to read more information on tips and how to deep condition curly hair.
When looking for the best curly girl approved deep conditioner for your hair, you want to ensure that you know if your hair needs extra moisture or more protein.
To make it easy for you to find the best deep conditioner for your hair, I’ve split the top curly girl deep conditioners into Protein Free and Moisture Rich formulas.
You can also easily purchase any of these curly girl approved deep conditioners on Amazon by clicking on the product.
Please keep in mind that companies tend to change the ingredients in their products so check to ensure that the product’s ingredients at the time of your purchase are still curly girl approved.
My favorite site to check ingredients for curly girl safety is Is It CG.
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Best Protein Free Deep Conditioners
Rizos Curls Deep Conditioner For Curly Hair
Shea Moisture Green Coconut & Activated Charcol Purifying & Hydrating Multi Masque
Best Deep Conditioners With Protein
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Treatment Masque w/ Shea Butter, Peppermint & Apple Cider Vinegar – Best Drugstore Deep Conditioner for heat damaged or chemically processed hair.
Shea Moisture Purple Rice Water Strength + Color Care Masque – Best Drugstore Deep Conditioner for dyed curly hair.
Other Drugstore Curly Girl Deep Conditioners
If you don’t strictly follow the curly girl method, you may like to try these deep conditioners which contain no sulfates, silicones or parabens.
Each of the following deep conditioners contains one ingredient that isn’t recommended by the cg method.
These drugstore deep conditioners are really popular with some curly girls and they’re very affordable.
Maui Moisture Revive & Hydrate + Shea Butter contains microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina) which is not cg approved.
However, it’s a great drugstore protein free deep conditioner, if you don’t follow the cg method closely.
Maui Moisture Curl Quench + Coconut Oil – Despite the fact that this protein free deep conditioner contains alcohol (which is a drying alcohol and not cg method approved), it leaves my hair extremely moisturized.
Carol’s Daughter Coco Creme Curl Quenching Deep Moisture Mask is another protein free deep conditioner to try. It does contain drying alcohol – isopropyl alcohol which isn’t cg method approved.
Cantu Grapeseed Strengthening Treatment Masque – contains cera alba (beeswax) which is not curly girl method approved. This protein deep Conditioning mask is still loved by many curly girls.
I hope this list of curly girl approved deep conditioners helps you choose the best deep conditioner for your hair.
Before You Go, You Will Love These Other Posts For Curly Hair:
- 3a 3b Curly Curly Girl Method Approved Products
- Drugstore Curly Girl Method Approved Products For Wavy & Curly Hair
- Best Drugstore Curly Hair Products
- Affordable Curly Girl Products For 2a 2b 2c Wavy Hair
- Sulfate Free (Low Poo) Shampoos – Curl Girl Method Approved
- Curly Girl Method Approved Conditioners For Hydration & Easy Detangling
- Best Leave In Conditioners For Curly Hair & Wavy Hair
- Best Curly Girl Approved Gels
- Safe Curly Hair Products for Kids
- Ingredients To Avoid For Curly Hair
- Best Curly Girl Accessories You Must Try
- Curly Girl Gift Guide – Get Something On This List For The Curly Girl In Your Life
- 5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil To Transform Curls
- Hairitage Curl Creme – Curly Girl Approved Curl Cream Review
- Aussie Instant Freeze Gel – Curly Girl Approved Gel Review
- Eco Argan Oil Gel – Curly Girl Approved Protein Gel Review
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard Product Review
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Curly Girl Product Review – Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream
- Dippity Do Girls With Curls Gelee Review
Important Information To Care For Curls & Waves
- How To Take Care Of Curly & Wavy Hair
- Learn How To Deep Condition Curly Hair
- How To Squish To Condish Wavy & Curly Hair
- Find Out How Often Should You Use Leave In Conditioner
- Can You Put Leave In Conditioner On Dry Hair?
- Can You Leave Conditioner In Your Hair?
- Find Out What Happens If You Leave Conditioner In Your Hair
- What Is A Gel Cast & How To Scrunch Out The Crunch
- Signs of Moisture Overload & How To Fix It
- Protein Overload Signs & How To Fix It
- How To Fix Wet Frizz
- How To Start The Curly Girl Method
- This Is How To Tell If You Have Naturally Curly Hair – Take the free quiz
- Curly Hair Care Tips & Super Quick Wash Day, Refresh Day Routines For Moms
Dyeing Textured Hair At Home Without Damaging It
Wavy & Curly Hair Routines & hairstyles
- Curly Hair Styling Routine for 3A & 3B Curls
- Wavy Hair Styling Routine 2a 2b 2c Curls
- Curly Hair Winter Routine
- Easy Way To Refresh Curly & Wavy Hair
- How To Style Low Density, Fine Cury Hair
- The Best Way To Define Curls, Make Hair Curlier & Curls Tighter
- How To Grow Curly Hair Faster
- 3 Easy Ways To Sleep With Curly Hair Without Ruining Your Curls