Get The Best Curly Hair Products For Your Kids‘ Curls 2021
Finding the best curly hair products for kids and taking care of your kid’s curly hair are much easier than most parents had back in the day! Most of the top, safe curly hair brands now make products that are sage and gentle enough for your kids’ curly hair too. These products are all tear free, fragrance free, paraben free.
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
After this post you should have a better idea of –
- What can I put in my child’s curly hair
- How do i take care of my kids curly hair
- How can I tame my daughter’s or son’s curly frizz
- What products are good for fine curly hair
- How do i tame my toddler’s curls
- What can I use for natural curly hair
My Go To Kids Curly Hair Routine
Let’s start things off with what should be included in your kid’s curly hair routine.
I can tame my hair easily now and I’m really happy with my curly hair routine and how my curls look.
Now, I have a VERY active daughter who loves to play just like her big brothers. After a full day of playing, if I don’t use the correct curly hair products in her hair, it is usually tangled and pretty frustrating to tame her knots and frizz.
I already have a few curly hair faves for her hair but still, I’m constantly trying out different curly hair products for her hair.
As my boys have short curly hair, I have super easy curly hair routines and fave products for them.
Your toddler and kid’s curly hair routine can be very similar to your own, to get perfect ringlets and hold.
1. Wash with tear free shampoo for curly hair
2. Condition with a curl & kid friendly conditioner and gently detangle with your fingers, a wide tooth comb, or tangle teaser and moisturize
3. Gently remove excess water with a microfiber towel or cotton t shirt
4. Add in leave in conditioner for curly hair
5. Add in curl cream (depending on the amount of hold you’re looking for)
6. Gently scrunch
Curly Hair Products For Kids
This is a list of curly hair products for kids on the market. Some I’ve tried and some I have on my list to try. I know it’s helpful for me to have this list compiled to make shopping for kids’ curly hair products easier and I hope you find it useful as well. I’ve included amazon links for each product, making it even easier for you to purchase and try out.
Safe Curly Hair Kids’ Brands
Before I list the various kids’ curly hair products on the market, let’s start with the safe brands. That way, when you’re out shopping you can feel safer grabbing any curly hair products from these brands for your child’s precious curls.
- Aunt Jackie’s Kids
- Cantu Care For Kids
- Curls – It’s A Curl
- Eden BodyWorks Kids
- Fairy Tales Curly-Q
- Just For Me Curl Peace
- Mixed Chicks Kids
- So Cozy
- Shea Moisture Kids
Curly Hair Products For Kids
Remember that not all curls are created equal. Your child will most likely have more than one curl type all over her head. Also, her curly hair type may not be what yours is and is likely to change over time. Therefore, you may have to switch products from time to time, depending on your child’s curl needs.
Curly Shampoos For Kids
Curly Conditioners For Kids
Curly Detanglers For Kids
All In One Products For Curly Kids
Curly Leave In Conditioners For Kids
Curl Cream & Curl Moisturizers For Kids
Curly Gels For Kids
Summing Up Curly Hair Products For Kids
I hope that this list of gentle and safe curly products for kids will help will make caring for your child’s curly hair much easier.
Before you go, check out these other curly girl posts:
- Drugstore Curly Girl Approved Products
- Best Curly Girl Accessories
- How To Deep Condition Curly Hair
- Best Curly Girl Deep Conditioners
- Sulfate Free Shampoos – Curly Girl Method Approved
- What Is A Gel Cast & How To Scrunch Out The Crunch
- Signs of Moisture Overload & How To Fix It
- Protein Overload Signs & How To Fix It
- How To Fix Wet Frizz
- Easy Way To Refresh Curly & Wavy Hair
- How To Start The Curly Girl Method
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard Product Review
- Aussie Instant Freeze Gel – Curly Girl Approved Gel Review
- Curly Girl Product Review – Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream
- How To Grow Curly Hair Faster
- Curly Hair Styling Routine for 3A & 3B Curls
- Wavy Hair Styling Routine 2a 2b 2c curls
- Curly Hair Winter Routine
- How To Do A Messy Curly Bun In No Time
- Make Your Hair Curlier
- How To Sleep With Curly Hair Without Ruining Your Curls
- Best Drugstore Products 2021
- How To Tell If You Have Naturally Curly Hair – Take the free quiz
- Get Dyed Curly Hair At Home – No Damage
- Best Curly Hair Products for Kids
- Fun Curly Hair Quotes
I’d love to hear about any kids’ curly hair products you’ve tried or are eager to try!