Get The Best Curly Hair Products For Your Kids‘ Curls 2022
Finding the best curly hair products for kids and taking care of your kid’s curly hair are much easier than most parents had back in the day! Most of the top, safe curly hair brands now make products that are sage and gentle enough for your kids’ curly hair too. These products are all tear free, fragrance free, paraben free.
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
After this post you should have a better idea of –
- What can I put in my child’s curly hair
- How do i take care of my kids curly hair
- How can I tame my daughter’s or son’s curly frizz
- What products are good for fine curly hair
- How do i tame my toddler’s curls
- What can I use for natural curly hair
My Go To Kids Curly Hair Routine
Let’s start things off with what should be included in your kid’s curly hair routine.
I can tame my hair easily now and I’m really happy with my curly hair routine and how my curls look.
Now, I have a VERY active daughter who loves to play just like her big brothers. After a full day of playing, if I don’t use the correct curly hair products in her hair, it is usually tangled and pretty frustrating to tame her knots and frizz.
I already have a few curly hair faves for her hair but still, I’m constantly trying out different curly hair products for her hair.
As my boys have short curly hair, I have super easy curly hair routines and fave products for them.
Your toddler and kid’s curly hair routine can be very similar to your own, to get perfect ringlets and hold.
1. Wash with tear free shampoo for curly hair
2. Condition with a curl & kid friendly conditioner and gently detangle with your fingers, a wide tooth comb, or tangle teaser and moisturize
3. Gently remove excess water with a microfiber towel or cotton t shirt
4. Add in leave in conditioner for curly hair
5. Add in curl cream (depending on the amount of hold you’re looking for)
6. Gently scrunch
Curly Hair Products For Kids
This is a list of curly hair products for kids on the market. Some I’ve tried and some I have on my list to try. I know it’s helpful for me to have this list compiled to make shopping for kids’ curly hair products easier and I hope you find it useful as well. I’ve included amazon links for each product, making it even easier for you to purchase and try out.
Safe Curly Hair Kids’ Brands
Before I list the various kids’ curly hair products on the market, let’s start with the safe brands. That way, when you’re out shopping you can feel safer grabbing any curly hair products from these brands for your child’s precious curls.
- Aunt Jackie’s Kids
- Cantu Care For Kids
- Curls – It’s A Curl
- Eden BodyWorks Kids
- Fairy Tales Curly-Q
- Just For Me Curl Peace
- Mixed Chicks Kids
- So Cozy
- Shea Moisture Kids
Curly Hair Products For Kids
Remember that not all curls are created equal. Your child will most likely have more than one curl type all over her head. Also, her curly hair type may not be what yours is and is likely to change over time. Therefore, you may have to switch products from time to time, depending on your child’s curl needs.
Curly Shampoos For Kids
Curly Conditioners For Kids
Curly Detanglers For Kids
All In One Products For Curly Kids
Curly Leave In Conditioners For Kids
Curl Cream & Curl Moisturizers For Kids
Curly Gels For Kids
Summing Up Curly Hair Products For Kids
I hope that this list of gentle and safe curly products for kids will help will make caring for your child’s curly hair much easier.
Before you go, check out these other curly girl posts:
I’d love to hear about any kids’ curly hair products you’ve tried or are eager to try!
Before You Go, You Will Love These Other Posts For Curly Hair:
- 3a 3b Curly Curly Girl Method Approved Products
- Drugstore Curly Girl Method Approved Products For Wavy & Curly Hair
- Best Drugstore Curly Hair Products
- Affordable Curly Girl Products For 2a 2b 2c Wavy Hair
- Sulfate Free (Low Poo) Shampoos – Curl Girl Method Approved
- Curly Girl Method Approved Conditioners For Hydration & Easy Detangling
- Curly Girl Method Deep Conditioners You Need To Try
- Best Leave In Conditioners For Curly Hair & Wavy Hair
- Best Curly Girl Approved Gels
- Ingredients To Avoid For Curly Hair
- Best Curly Girl Accessories You Must Try
- Curly Girl Gift Guide – Get Something On This List For The Curly Girl In Your Life
- Hairitage Curl Creme – Curly Girl Approved Curl Cream Review
- Aussie Instant Freeze Gel – Curly Girl Approved Gel Review
- Eco Argan Oil Gel – Curly Girl Approved Protein Gel Review
- Kinky Curly Curling Custard Product Review
- Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Curly Girl Product Review – Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream
- Dippity Do Girls With Curls Gelee Review
Important Information To Care For Curls & Waves
- What Is Type 3 Hair – 3a 3b 3c Curls & How To Take Care Of It
- How To Take Care Of Curly & Wavy Hair
- Learn How To Deep Condition Curly Hair
- How To Squish To Condish Wavy & Curly Hair
- Find Out How Often Should You Use Leave In Conditioner
- Can You Put Leave In Conditioner On Dry Hair?
- Is Leave In Conditioner A Heat Protectant? Find Out What You Should Use
- Can You Leave Conditioner In Your Hair?
- Find Out What Happens If You Leave Conditioner In Your Hair
- What Is A Gel Cast & How To Scrunch Out The Crunch
- Signs of Moisture Overload & How To Fix It
- Protein Overload Signs & How To Fix It
- How To Fix Wet Frizz
- How To Start The Curly Girl Method
- This Is How To Tell If You Have Naturally Curly Hair – Take the free quiz
- Curly Hair Care Tips & Super Quick Wash Day, Refresh Day Routines For Moms
Dyeing Textured Hair At Home Without Damaging It
Wavy & Curly Hair Routines & hairstyles
- Curly Hair Styling Routine for 3A & 3B Curls
- Wavy Hair Styling Routine 2a 2b 2c Curls
- Curly Hair Winter Routine
- Easy Way To Refresh Curly & Wavy Hair
- How To Style Low Density, Fine Cury Hair
- The Best Way To Define Curls, Make Hair Curlier & Curls Tighter
- How To Grow Curly Hair Faster
- 3 Easy Ways To Sleep With Curly Hair Without Ruining Your Curls
- 5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil To Transform Curls