Positive Morning Affirmations For Women, Men & Kids
These morning affirmations for women, men, and kids are the best way to boost self confidence, build a healthy self-esteem and work on the relationship you have with yourself.
Choose an affirmation of the day from this list of over 100 positive affirmations to say every morning for motivation, healing, depression, stress, self confidence, self esteem, and personal growth.
In our family, we start our morning by repeating an affirmation of the day. Saying a positive morning affirmation every day helps with better attitudes and positive behavior.
We also write the affirmation of the day on our whiteboard for everyone in our family to repeat to themselves throughout the day. In this way, we’ve easily made this a habit already.
“You are what you think” is a well-known teaching that is pretty powerful. It doesn’t mean that by thinking certain things, it’s automatically going to happen to you.
Instead, it means that by thinking it and intentionally repeating it to yourself, it’s easier for you, and you’re more likely to be motivated, empowered, and determined to take steps to make it your dreams and ambitions, reality.
So let’s dig a little deeper and see how we can make positive affirmations a part of our every day lives to improve self confidence, self love and self esteem.
What Are Positive Affirmations For Women & Kids
I think a great place to start is to break down the phrase.
So a positive affirmation is a statement full of hope and confidence.
Repeating these positive affirmations to yourself daily works to boost your self confidence and self esteem.
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
How To Use Positive Affirmations
Repeating morning affirmations help you to see your worth, value yourself and your life more. You also enjoy life a whole lot more!
Affirmations allow you to believe in yourself more and continue to work to strengthen the relationship you have with yourself. Soon enough, you will find that you love and appreciate yourself more.
Some of us may know how true and powerful this can be because we’ve practiced the opposite. Or, we’ve had negative words thrown at us for most of our lives or at some point in our lives. If you’ve experienced this, then you know just how damaging this is on your self-esteem, your confidence, and your limitations. When you’re told enough times that you are not good enough, eventually, you believe it.
So, just imagine, telling yourself enough times that you are indeed good enough, smart, and beautiful. Think of the positive impact that will have on your life.
Positive Morning Affirmations
This is a list of over 100 best morning affirmations for women, men, and kids to start each day.
When you choose and repeat the affirmation of the day, you will improve your self esteem, self confidence and self love.
I started this list of morning affirmations by thinking of things that I wished I was or could be and what I would want to hear from a loved one. I also thought of the positive things I often tell my kids yet I didn’t take the time to repeat them for myself.
- I love being me
- I get better every day
- I am unique
- I am special
- I am whole
- I am awesome
- I make a positive difference in the world
- I believe in myself
- I do my best every day
- I am smart
- I am always willing to learn
- I am fun
- I trust myself
- I can do it
- I can do anything I put my mind to
- I can be anything I want to be
- I am loved
- I am worthy of love
- I am blessed
- I am limitless
- I focus on positivity
- I am thankful
- I am safe
- I am helpful
- I am truthful
- I am forgiving
- I am kind
- I am peaceful
- I am thankful
- I am talented
- I am confident
- I am strong
- I get stronger everyday
- I am brave
- I am disciplined
- I am respectful
- I am responsible
- I am polite
- I am beautiful
- I will face my fears
- I will overcome my fears
- I am persistent
- I am determined
- I am patient
- I am enough
- I am capable
- I am a leader
- I am a good influence on others
- I spread joy
- I am generous
- I am optimistic
- I am supportive
- I am compassionate
- I am a good listener
- I am a good sport
- I am happy for other’s success
- I love to share with others
- I give freely
- I am proud of myself
- I am capable of great things
- I am important
- I trust my intuition
- I choose to start today with a smile
- I choose to have a happy day
- I reach for the stars
- I can do hard things
- I am going to train my brain to do it
- I am open to new experiences and new things
- I love to learn new things
- I embrace and accept change. Change is good and helps me to grow
- I like to challenge myself
- I find ways and love to overcome challenges
- I like to work hard
- I don’t give up
- I can get through anything
- I am creative
- I have great ideas
- I reach for the stars
- I deserve to be happy
- I have happy thoughts
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- I learn from my mistakes. Mistakes are a chance to grow
- I forgive myself for my mistakes
- I stand for my beliefs
- My opinion is important
- I have the power to make my dreams come true
- I believe in my dreams
- I choose my attitude
- I choose my reaction
- I am in charge of my emotions
- I am in charge of my decisions
- I am responsible for my decisions
- I am responsible for my actions
- I can handle any obstacle
- I am a problem solver
- Problems help me learn and grow
- When I need help, I will ask for it
- Having quiet, alone time is good for me
- I am gentle with myself
- I am gentle with others
- I can live in the moment
- I will make sure it’s my best work
- My best is enough
- I’ve got this
- I get stronger, it doesn’t get easier.
- Struggling makes me stronger
- When I struggle, I always learn something new
- I keep my body healthy
- I enjoy healthy food
- I love to exercise
- I create my own path
- I enjoy spending time with myself
- I see the beauty in every situation and everything
- I will be successful
- I can do it and I will do it
Make Positive Morning Affirmations An Every Day Habit
I really want to encourage you to start repeating these affirmations every morning. Choose an affirmation of the day and make it a habit to repeat it to yourself and to your kids.
It may feel silly at first, but stick with it and after the first few times, you will enjoy it. The benefits you will experience from repeating these positive affirmations or mantras and making it a habit are definitely worth it to boost self confidence, self esteem and self love.
Check out these posts to help you on your journey:
- Self Love Affirmations
- 7 Day Self Love Challenge
- 50 Questions to find your best self
- How To Love Yourself Again
- 52 Journal Prompts For Women
- 99 Self Reflection Questions
- 7 Day Self Love Challenge
- 101 Self Care Ideas
- Glow Up Challenge – Feel More Beautiful In One Month
What about you? What are your thoughts about positive affirmations? Do you currently practice it?
I’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below.