53 Self Love Affirmations To Love Yourself More
This list of self love affirmations is exactly what you need when you are struggling to love yourself. Use these self love affirmations every day to learn how to love yourself again.
Use these positive affirmations for self love to grow and learn how to love yourself again, fiercely and so beautifully.
Improving the love you have yourself can be hard at times as you’re often your worst critic. It feels worse when life isn’t going the way you want and when other people make you feel unloved.
Once you have a healthy love for yourself, others cannot penetrate and make you feel any less worthy of love – your love.
Benefits Of Self love affirmations:
- form healthy self love habits
- love yourself more
- maintain a healthy relationship with yourself
- understand yourself more
- appreciate yourself
- grow and develop
Affiliate Disclosure: “This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Self Love Affirmations
- I love myself
- I am irreplaceable
- I manifest love
- My love is best for me
- I accept my love
- My self love is infinite
- I believe in myself
- I am blessed
- I am positive
- I am condifent
- I choose joy
- I am beautiful
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I am special
- I am a good person
- I choose me
- I am unique
- I am amazing
- I accept myself
- I am where I am supposed to be
- I am enough
- I respect myself
- I am strong
- I am whole
- I am worthy
- I am doing my best
- I am proud of myself
- I work hard
- I am resilient
- I am a survivor
- I am a warrior
- I am loved
- Love flows to me
- I deserve love
- I am passionate
- I am centered
- I am peaceful
- I am successful
- I forgive myself
- I am a work in progress
- I am gentle with myself
- I am optimistic
- I am talented
- I am creative
- I am valuable
- I embrace my strengths and my weaknesses
- I am brave
- I follow my dreams
- I am motivated to live my best life
- I am honorable
- I am honest
- I am kind
- I am so blessed and proud to be me
Importance Of Self Love Affirmations
The biggest lesson I’ve learned in life is that I can only depend on myself. I’m responsible for the love, understanding, compassion and friendship that I desire and deserve.
The longest relationship you will have in life is the one that you have with yourself. So, use these affirmations to help have a good, worthwhile and happy relationship with yourself.
It is widely thought that affirmations work to rewire your brain and enable you to believe the words you’re repeating to yourself.
Pretty powerful stuff!
So, make your words work for you – let your positive mantras be what you want your life to be and how you want to feel.
Repeat these self love affirmations every day to remind yourself of all the love that you deserve and all that you are worth.
You can also write these affirmations every morning on your calendar, to do list or on post-its!
Or, you can use these self-love affirmations together with these self love journal prompts.
Even if you don’t believe it at first, trust in the power of positive affirmations for self love.
Know that over time, you will not only believe these self love affirmations but you will fall in love with yourself again, love yourself more and drastically improve your mood, attitude, and life.
I hope you enjoy the benefits of these self love affirmations and share with a friend. Remember to use these positive affirmations for self love regularly to consistently improve the relationship you have with yourself.
Also, check out these posts to help you on your self-development journey :
- 45 Self Love Journal Prompts
- 31 Personal Growth Journal Prompts
- 35 Journal Prompts To Forgive Yourself & Someone Else
- 52 Journal Prompts For Moms
- 99 Self Reflection Questions To Find Yourself
- 50 Questions to find your best self
- How To Write To Manifest Anything
- 7 Powerful Manifestation Tips To Manifest Anything You Want
- How To Use Positive Affirmations To Manifest Everything You Want In Life
- 100+ Powerful Short Daily Positive Affirmations
- 7 Day Self Love Challenge
- Learn How To Love Yourself Again
- 101 Self Care Ideas
- 7 Day Glow Up Challenge – How To Feel More Beautiful In One Week
- 8 Simple Things To Do On Sunday For A Productive Week
- 15 Bad Habits & How To Stop Them Now
- How To Prioritize Your Life